- There are British Sign Language (BSL) videos explaining what Coronavirus is and how to prevent the spread on Sign Health.
- Information for people with learning disabilities is also available in Easy Read format from Mencap and Inclusion North.
- Coronavirus information is now available in dozens of languages.
- D2N2 Support for Businesses – Businesses in the D2N2 area will be contacted in due course if they are eligible for rate grants and do not need to contact the Authority.
- Key information for businesses making redundancies or businesses with recruitment opportunities. (.pdf | 62kb).
- Government support available for landlords and renters reflecting the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Community / Residents
- Residents who are living in the District and are self-isolating are urged to let us know and register this information with us online or by calling 01246 231111.
- Green bin collections – After 10th April, the collections will be streamlined to black and burgundy bin collections ONLY, maximising staff potential at this difficult time.
- Food donation points setup across the North East Derbyshire District.
- Domestic abuse help for people in Derbyshire (.pdf | 520kb).
- North East Derbyshire District Council support in delivering vital medicines to residents.
- Financial Support Information for Residents and Businesses during Covid 19.
- Be aware of bogus callers, we have some advice for you on the online Community Support Team (.pdf | 200kb) leaflet. You can also receive email updates on local crime information and new scam’s to avoid on the Derbyshire Alert website.
Coronavirus – Updates from North East Derbyshire District Council